TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions explain the Reward Point System between Ondoor Concepts Pvt. Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as ‘company’) and a member of the program.
- The customer will have to undergo a simple registration process wherein he will have to give his Name and Mobile No. at the counter. Customers whose Mobile Number are registered with Ondoor on account of registration through Online orders are already pre-registered and shall be awarded points.
- Only the member named and the unique mobile number will be entitled to reward points.
- Reward Point scheme and its benefits are offered at the discretion of the company. The company has the right to terminate the scheme or to change the scheme rules, regulations,benefits, conditions of participation or rewards levels, in whole or in part, at any time,with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Reward Points already accumulated.
- The company has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program Rules. The company has sole right of termination of membership, cancellation of accrued points, rewards or benefits, or both in case of inappropriate or any undesirable action is done by a member.
- The scheme provides 0.5% of the purchase value as Reward points in the customer’s card in case of any item purchased except for fruits and vegetables (F&V). On purchase of F&V 3.5% of the purchase value will be given as reward points.
- 1 point = 1Rupee
(For instance, for shopping of Rs. 100, 1 point (read rupee) will be added to customer’s account in case of Non F&V items, for F&V items 3 points (read rupees) will be added.)
- On ordering Cakes and flowers from Ondoor, 3% of the purchase value will be given as reward points.
- The minimum threshold for point allotment is as under: If order value if greater or equal to 100, then, reward points will be calculated for each product. If order value is less than 50, then, NO reward points will be calculated. If order value if less than 100 but vegetable & fruit is greater or equal to 50, then, points to be calculated for each product.
- Points will be awarded on Online Purchase, Purchases made at the Counters and purchases made at Call Center through any Payment mode (Cash, Card, Sodexo or Credit Scheme of the company). The Purchases made at Call Center will be eligible for reward only if call is made from the registered Mobile number else points will be added when the customer furnishes the registered Mobile No.
- In case of a Modified order, reward points will be updated accordingly.
- Points will be awarded on Order Total, excluding shipping charges and redeemed points.
- Customers will be able to redeem their points after the account contains minimum 100 points. Earned points on current order will be eligible for redemption in next order. Redemption rules will be controlled by the company based on a variety of parameters including balances, new/old customers, referrals etc. Redemption cannot be done at Call center.
- No points, benefits, rewards earned or granted under the Program may be transferred or assigned.
Common Questions or Frequently Asked Questions on Ondoor Reward Program.
Q. What is Reward Point System?
Ans.Reward Point System is a system which provides Loyalty points to customers associated with Ondoor Concepts Pvt. Ltd.
Q. How many reward points are earned for every purchase?
Ans. The reward point scheme is spilt in 3 components.
- Fruits and Vegetables : 3.5% of Order Value
- Cakes and Flowers : 3 % of Order Value
- Anything other than above two categories : 0.5% of Order value
Q. How can I get myself registered?
Ans. The customer will have to undergo a simple registration process wherein he will have to give his Name and Mobile No. at the counter. Online customers can register by providing name and mobile number.
Q. What is the redemption policy?
Ans. The reward points can be redeemed after minimum 100 points are earned. Redemption of points will be possible only through online order placement and Retail counters and not through Call center. Points earned in one order, can be redeemed only in the next order.
Q. How can member check their Reward point balance?
Ans. The member can check their balance at the counter during billing and on Website/App go to My Account- Rewards Points.
Q. How is the calculation of Order Value done?
Ans. Order value will be the Purchase price of the order excluding shipping charges and points redeemed for payment. Points will be awarded on Online Purchase, Purchases made at the Counters and purchases made at Call Center through any Payment mode (Cash, Card, Sodexo or Credit Scheme of the company). The Purchases made at Call Center will be eligible for reward only if call is made from the registered Mobile No., else points will be added when the customer furnishes the registered Mobile No.
Q. Are Reward points transferrable?
Ans. No, reward points are not transferrable. These are unique to account and the linked Mobile No.
Q. What should be done in case a card is lost?
Ans. In case a card is lost, member is requested to contact the company at the earliest so that there is no possible misuse.